Overlocking is much more than just finishing the edges! There are good reasons to use a modern overlocker in your sewing room: Above all, it gives all our creations an equally beautiful finish, out-side and inside. An overlocker lets you handle all fabric types with ease and precision, even highly stretchable or slippery fabrics.
- 5/4/3/2 Stitch configuration
- Cover hems, chain stitching, rolled hems, flatlocking
- 1,300 stitches-per-minute
- Color-coded lay-in threading
- Fully automatic self-adjusting tension system
- Differential feed
- Lower looper automatic threaders
- Built-in rolled hem
- Six (6) optional snap-on presser feet: Elastic, shirring, beading, taping, cording and blind hem
- Adjustable stitch width.
- Extra-high presser foot lifter
- Movable upper knife
- Accessories include: Tweezers, screwdriver, anti-spill sets, spool caps, needles, brush, seam guide plate, seam ripper, oiler, cone adapters, dust cover, and knife attachable
1 Year collect & return warranty.