Sewing Machine Policy for Domestic and Industrial Sewing machines
- On delivery, this machine is in perfect working order and is guaranteed as follows. When subjected to normal family use (domestic machines), any parts requiring replacement at any time due to defects in material or workmanship will be replaced without any charge for a period of one year from date of purchase.
- Industrial machines used for commercial purpose any parts requiring replacement at any time due to defects in material or workmanship will be replaced without any charge for a period of three months from date of purchase. The guarantee can be voided at the discretion of the dealership if excess work and negligent behaviour is observed.
- This guarantee excludes needles, bobbin case, bobbins, loopers, blades, ironing sponges , knitting brushes , channels and strippers , belts, gears and motor brushes. Parts requiring replacements due to normal wear and tear. Damage resulting from abuse, negligence or improper usage. In the event the machine is serviced by other than an Authorized Dealer or with parts other than supplied by an Authorized Dealer.
- This guarantee is effective only with respect to person making the purchase from an Authorized Dealer. The purchase invoice must be presented with the machine to obtain the benefits of the guarantee.
- Rotary Cutters: Do not cut pins, any metal, hard plastic etc as it will damage the blades and other parts which will not be covered by warranty.
- Original packaging needs to be kept including plastic packaging and foam inserts in event of warranty return. Items are shipped with courier and we will not be responsible for damage during shipping if items are not packaged correctly. Boxes need to be sealed and small parts secured.
- All machines must be brought back to our store where a technician will have a look at the machine and access the machine. If needed the machines may be sent to the respective agents for diagnostics.
- Should the diagnostic report show that the machine was incorrectly assembled, or incorrect parts were used than a quote for repairs and parts will be presented to the client.
- Should the diagnostic report show that there was a factory flaw with the machine, the Technician or the respective agents will repair, test and deliver the machine back to you
The Following Conditions must be met:
- A copy of the original Invoice - an Electronic Copy will suffice.
- Machine must be brought back to the store or couriered back to us & collected after repair by appointment. Clients will be liable for courier charges both ways.
- Please include all original parts, manuals & accessories that were in the box.
- Box's must be sealed and lose parts secured.
- Original packaging needs to be kept including plastic packaging and foam inserts in event of warranty return. Items are shipped with courier and we will not be responsible for damage during shipping if items are not packaged correctly.