Embroidery / Darning Foot Low shank
- This is a Universal Darning / Embroidery / Quilting Foot
- this convenient foot with a guide offers excellent visibility and control. Keep fabric flat and under control while darning.
- This foot is great to use while performing stippling, meandering and thread-painting techniques simply and precisely.
- Used to create free hand embroidery and quilting (stippling) as well as monograms
- Fits most low shank domestic sewing machines eg: Singer, brother, Janome, Elna, Empisal, Babylock , Viking
I am using this foot for freehand machene embroidery and so far it is working really well.
I am a fashion student and I know this sounds low key weird but after getting this foot it gave me hope to be making really cool designs. Thank you so much, service was really friendly too and this is coming from a person that placed an order for the very first time. I appreciate it a lot. Thank you so much 😊❤