Blind Hem Foot Snap on
- Blind hem foot allows you to professionally finish your projects with a machine hem that is undetectable from the right side. Use it to hem Curtains, Skirts, Pants etc
- Perfect for edge stitching, attaching lace and fabric edge joining. This is a great foot for both embellishing and utility use
- Create blind hems on a variety of fabrics. The seam width changes with the adjustable guide on the presser foot
- Metal and plastic Blindhem Presser Foot # 5011-7 Slot that is designed for the 5011-XX system of Snap-On Presser Feet.
- Fits Most Low Shank Singer, Brother, Babylock, Euro-Pro, Janome, Kenmore, White, Juki, New Home, Simplicity, Necchi and Elna Sewing Machines! Some low shank machines may require a shank adaptor to use this foot