Fusible Hem facing tape
- Fabric fusing tape: hem tape width is 2.5cm x 91M of hem iron-on tape, good for hems, no sew pillow cases, double backing ribbons, curtains
- Easy to apply: flat the clothes, cut a piece tape and place it in the seam, damp the clothes surface, then leave the iron on it for about 10 seconds moving iron back and forth
- Time-saving and durable: hem tape makes strong and reliable work to take place of stitches in most crafts and repairs, resulting durable stronger bond
- Sturdy seal: hem iron-on tape help seal cloth tight, the hem is still holding strong after several washes and the fabric can be washed or dry cleaned
- Normal application: fabric fusible bonding web tape is regular weight and can be applied for hemming broken of cloths, fabric arts and crafts and DIY anything
Thank you for my first order delivered timeously. Very excited to start using in my upcoming sewist projects. I love the Fusible Hem Facing tape - works very well.
I would recommend that Stitch and Go would supply fabric as well. That way it would be a One-Stop-Shop etc.