- Domestic Machine Button Sew On Attaching (Snap on) Foot for low shank machines
- Think of the fun possibilities beyond using buttons just as closures. No matter the button shape, sew buttons on in one quick and easy step.
- This is a great little foot to have around. It will hold your button in place while your machine sews the button on. Just set your machine to zigzag, lower or cover the feed dogs, place the button under the foot, turn the hand wheel to make sure the needle is lined up with the button’s holes…… then press the foot control. It is very simple to use!
- Don’t worry about your buttons falling off because a thread shank can be created at the same time the button is securely attached.
- Domestic Snap ON Pressure Foot. Fits most low shank domestic machines
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Rated 5.00 out of 5R35,00
Rated 4.50 out of 5R45,00
Rated 5.00 out of 5R25,00